- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Education is an important part of our Mission. We want our patients to understand why Chiropractic is so wonderful in healing and keeping us healthy. We also want to provide information to our patients about important health related topics so they can make informed decisions, which will affect their lives and their family's lives forever. All classes are open to the public.
Main Event: 'NEW PATIENT ORIENTATION' CLASS
Where: At our office, Community Chiropractic Center
When: Every other Tuesday and Thursday, 5:05 pm, to 5:30 pm
Please check with the Front Desk for exact dates.
Who Attends: All New Patients and their family/guests
All interested patients (current and former) and their Guests
Any potential patients
Why: To learn the full range of services at Community Chiropractic Center, and;
An Elementary version of How and Why Chiropractic works!
Benefit: 1. Those who attend this class get better results from their care
2. Those who attend typically spend less money for their care
3. Patients must attend this class in order to receive any discount to fees
Limitations: 7 seats maximum per class, Reservations strongly recommended
Costs: $40.00 (This fee is waived for New Patients who attend within the first 30 days of their initial examination)
Other Classes are held on a rotational basis. They include . . .
1. Nutrition: You Are What You EAT, Avoid Being Fast, Cheap and Easy!
2. Kids and Academics: How a Chiropractor can improve your child's
3. Health and Spinal Stretches. From Top to Bottom
4. Women's Health: Osteoporosis and Menopause
5. Sports Injury and Repair