- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Your Source for Poway Massage Therapy
While you might automatically (and correctly) associate the name Community Chiropractic Center with chiropractic treatment, we pride ourselves on our ability to make use of multiple healing modalities -- all non-invasive, safe, effective techniques that naturally complement and enhance each other's ability to help you feel and function better. Massage therapy is one of these important techniques. From supporting the success of your chiropractic adjustment sessions to helping you cope with acute or chronic aches and pains, our Poway massage therapy services can go a long way toward improving and maintaining your health, wellness and quality of life.
How Massage Therapy Can Help You
Massage is more than just a relaxing treat. This healing modality has long been known to provide important health, wellness and rehabilitation benefits, in addition to also reducing emotional and physical stress. One of its most welcome benefits is drug-free pain and inflammation relief. Massage can stimulate fluid drainage and blood flow at the site of an inflammation or injury, helping the tissues to rid themselves of toxins and swelling while also delivering much-needed nutrients. Massage therapy can also release scar tissue that holds your tissues in place and limits their pain-free motion.
Massage therapy also serves as a natural counterpoint to chiropractic adjustment. Our Poway massage therapists can prepare you for your adjustment sessions by loosening and relaxing your major muscle groups. This helps to prevent them from tightening up and resisting the adjustments so you can enjoy an easier, more productive treatment.
The Many Sides of Massage Therapy
Massage therapy can take many forms, each offering its own special advantages and applications. You may benefit from techniques such as:
- Swedish massage - Swedish massage is the familiar form of massage so prevalent in health spas around the world. This form of massage uses light strokes to improve circulation near the skin surface, relieve stress, boost immune function and loosen muscles.
- Deep tissue massage - Deep tissue massage is a firmer form of massage than Swedish massage. Our Poway massage therapists can use this technique to treat deep-seated, stubborn muscle knots and internal scarring.
- Trauma repair massage - When you suffer a traumatic injury, trauma repair massage can help direct edema and blood away from the injury site. After first aid has tamed the trauma, more direct massage techniques can help speed healing.
- Pregnancy massage - Pregnancy massage can help you and your unborn child have both an easier and a healthier nine months. This gentle technique uses a special table to ensure your comfort as we relieve the muscular tensions, edema and other issues associated with pregnancy.
- Sports massage - Sports massage can help you recover from a sports injury by focusing on the muscles and connective tissues your activity requires most. It also helps you limber up in preparation for your next big event.
Get to know our Poway massage therapists first hand. Call 858-486-1222 today for an appointment!
We have great Massage Therapists who have years of experience and are available Monday through Friday.
Meet Our Therapists:
TYPES OF MASSAGES
Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trauma Repair, Pregnancy
One Half Hour - $45
One Hour - $85
One and One Half Hour - $115
Our signature 1/2 hour massage is described as follows:
You will be lying face down the entire period.
You will remain clothed from the waist down.
The Massage Therapists will work on your spine at the small of your back, in between your shoulders, across your shoulders, the back of your neck and the back of your head . . . and it feels wonderful!!!
Our 1 Hour and 1 1/2 Hour sessions are more traditional massages where the Massage Therapist includes work on your spine (back), shoulders, neck, legs and arms. You are comfortably covered with sheets (fully draped) the entire period.
You must schedule an appointment for Massage in advance and you may schedule an appointment as far as two weeks in advance. Please note our 'Less than 24 Hour Cancellation/No Show Policy' is strictly enforced. Any cancellation to a scheduled appointment with 24 hours will result in a reschedule fee of $20 per half hour.
Please Contact Us for appointments.
We also have discounted rates through our monthly massage program:
'The Rub Club'
Click Here for further information.